Ethics of scientific publications
The Editorial Board of the journal adheres in its work to the norms developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and the norms prescribed in the Declaration of the Association of scientific editors and publishers "Ethical principles of scientific publications".
The editorial board
- decides to publish the article solely on the basis of its expert evaluation by independent reviewers and the opinions of the Editorial Board members ;
- does not disclose confidential information about the submitted manuscript to anyone other than authors and reviewers;
- removes from consideration the submitted article if there is a conflict of interest ;
- takes adequate response when an ethical complaint on the submitted manuscript or published article is received:(notification of the author, discussion of the complaint to the editorial board, publication of corrections) ;
- if necessary, gives recommendations for citing works, based on their scientific significance, with the aim of improving the presented material .
- respects confidentiality without disclosing information about the manuscript submitted to the editorial office to third parties, with the exception of reviewers. Correspondence with the author is confidential;
- ensures that reviewers are aware of the rules of reviewing;
- adopts editorial policy, ensuring maximum transparency and full reporting to the author; if the process of reviewing and consideration takes more time, the author notified via e-mail ;
- protects the rights of third parties from unauthorized use of content (plagiarism) – persons convicted of plagiarism will lose the opportunity to be published in the journal. The Editorial Board of the journal can publicize on its pages the cases of plagiarism that have become known to it ;
- in case of rejection of the manuscript or sending it back for revision, the Editorial Board submits to the authors the reasons for its decision ;
- doesn't allow to print materials with incorrect links and incorrect borrowings;
- assists the authors in improving the quality of the works submitted to the journal through scientific review and literary editing of articles ;
- undertakes to make fair and impartial decisions that are not dependent on commercial interests, and organize a process of objective review.
- The authors are responsible for the contents of their publications .
- Researchers should carefully check their publications at all stages to ensure that all of their methods and results are described accurately .
- The authors should carefully check all calculations, data presentations, documentation and evidence they formulate .
- Citations and references to other works must be accurate and correctly executed .
- Authors should not copy from other publications references to the work with which they themselves are not familiar.
- The responsibility for the proper definition of authorship entirely rests with the authors.
- agrees (informs the editor) to review only those manuscripts for which he has sufficient knowledge and which he can review in a timely manner;
- respects the confidentiality of the review and not reveal any details of a manuscript, or reviews during or after reviewing to anyone except those persons to whom it is allowed by the journal;
- does not use the information obtained during the review for own benefit or benefit of other persons or organizations, or for causing harm to others or for discrediting others;
- does not talk directly to the authors without prior permission of the journal;
- informs the editorial office about possible conflicts of interest and applies for advice to the journal if he is not sure whether the existing situation constitutes a conflict of interest or not;
- does not allow the content of the review to be affected by the origin of the manuscript, nationality, religious affiliation, political or other views of its authors or commercial considerations;
- writes the review objectively and constructively, refraining from hostile or inflammatory statements, as well as from slanderous or humiliating comments.